Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kickin' it, old school


Last night at the Willie Nelson concert, I felt the baby kick for the first time. Kim has been feeling the baby move for the last several weeks, but I never felt the baby move until we were at Red Rocks. For those of you who are unfamiliar, Red Rocks is an amazing concert venue set in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains near Morrison, Colorado. It is called "Red Rocks" for really obvious reasons, but is is a really neat place that was "once listed as among the Seven Wonders of the World." So that was a pretty cool experience to feel the baby move for the first time there.

Anyway, I don't remember what song was playing when the baby started kicking, but knowing Kim, it was probably "Whiskey River." (Just kidding!)

2 comments:

Jubilee GP said...

We fondly remember visiting Red Rocks. It is a special place!

Joy said...

That is so awesome. Baby Turner likes music. I love that you started a blog and I found it because I actually looked at your Facebook profile! I'll keep checking back so we can know more about the house search and of course, the baby. Have a good week.